Let us introduce you to the dopest (and most delicious) cookies in town. Packed full of protein, healthy fats and Omega 3, 6, and 9, damn these cookies are fine! With an alkalising greens boost thanks to our Creamy Vanilla Hemp Protein, these cookies are just looking out for your best interests.
250g Butter (melted but not hot)
2 Eggs, beaten
2 cups The Wholefood Pantry Quinoa Flour
1/2 cup Creamy Vanilla Hemp Protein
1 pinch The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
2/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Organic Hemp Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients, ensuring that they are well combined.
3. Mix together the wet ingredients and then add to dry ingredient mix, combine.
4. Although adorable, the cookie cutter we used was not super friendly to work with, the others (not photographed) were made by rolling a spoonful and pressing down with a fork.
5. Place in oven and leave to bake from 12-15 minutes. You don’t want to leave them too long or they will lose their lovely green colour.
6. Take out, cool, and enjoy!