2 big sweet potatoes
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 litre The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
200g The Wholefood Pantry Himalayan Salt
1. Slice the sweet potato as thin a possible (while maintaining full slices, we used a mandolin).
2. Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan until it is ready to fry. Test the oil by putting one of the chips in. It should bubble and boil straight away.
3. Fry in batches for a couple of minutes each and drain on a large plate with paper towel.
4. Make the rosemary salt by combining the salt and finely diced rosemary. Incredibly delicious.
5. Try and salt the batches as they come out of the oil and are draining. They will absorb more while hot.
6. Serve as close to freshly made as possible, to keep them from going soft. Enjoy :)