8-12 medium potatoes (trust me you will want as many as possible)
1/2 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tsp salt
Cracked black pepper
Fresh chopped rosemary to serve
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1-2 tbsp Beef Bone Broth Garden Herb
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel and cut potatoes into even rectangles - about 2cm thick
- Place potato rectangles between chopsticks and cut horizontally with a 2mm gap between each cut
- Flip potato and cut the opposite side in an opposing way (like diagonal or vertically) with 2mm gaps (still in between the chopsticks so you don't cut through).
- Add Beef Bone Broth powder to olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and transfer cut potatoes.
- Spoon on brothy olive oil and brush to coat on both sides.
- Bake for 40-50 mins until golden brown and crispy.
Optional: flip (very carefully) halfway through
Ready in: 30 mins