6 granny smith apples
1 tsp cinnamon
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1/4 cup water
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup shredded coconut
2/3 cup coconut sugar
150g melted butter
2 tsp maple syrup
1/2 cup pecans
To serve: ice cream or custard
6 tsp Collagen Beauty Unflavoured
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice apples (you can peel them too if you prefer).
- Add sliced apples to a pot with cinnamon, lemon juice and water.
- Cook on low for approximately 12 minutes until the apples have softened slightly.
- Add all the ingredients for the crumble to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the apples in a baking dish (about 20cm) in whatever shape you have and add the crumble topping.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden brown and bubbling around the edges.
Refrigerate in an airtight container to store.