1 apple, cut into wedges
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
pinch of cinnamon
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup buckwheat kernels
1 tbsp Hemp seeds
edible flowers, optional
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1. Melt your peanut butter in a small saucepan or microwave until it becomes runny, then stir through cinnamon.
2. Lay out apple wedges on a plate.
3. Drizzle peanut butter over apple wedges.
4. Scatter pepitas, hemp seeds, buckwheat kernels and walnuts.
5. Sprinkle with more cinnamon if you desire, and top with edible flowers if using.