750 g eggplant
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Raw Cashews
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Vegan Nutritional Savoury Flakes
- Turn your oven up to 200C.
- Place your cashews in hot water and allow to soak for at least 20 minutes
- Prepare baking tray, slice your eggplants lengthwise, place on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, place in oven and allow to roast for 30 minutes.
- Once eggplant is roasted and soft, remove from oven and set aside in a colander to drain for 5 minutes. Once cooled down a bit peel off the skin.
- Place the drained cashews, salt, lemon juice, smoked paprika, vegan nutritional savoury flakes and three of the eggplants in a food processor and process for 1–2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to serving bowl and enjoy!