¾ cup warm water
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
280 g wheel of brie or camembert
1 tsp olive oil
3 large cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Cashews, soaked
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Tapioca Flour
2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 ½ tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Vegan Nutritional Savoury Flakes
The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place soaked cashews, tapioca flour, salt, vegan nutritional savoury flakes and water in a food processor and whizz them up until they make a thick liquid.
3. Pour liquid into a saucepan over a medium high heat and cook until it thickens slightly.
4. Line an oven-safe container with baking paper and pour in your thickened liquid, push half your garlic slices and some rosemary into the top of the mixture and season with pepper and olive oil.
5. Score the surface of the brie or camembert in a criss-cross pattern at 2 cm intervals, 1 cm deep. Push remaining garlic and herbs into cuts, drizzle with olive oil, then place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and a skin has formed on your homemade cheese.
6. To serve, place honey comb on top of cheese and serve with sliced pear and grapes.