125 ml Coconut Milk
1 tbsp butter
8 slices GF Banana Bread
Punnet of raspberries
Mixed berries, to serve
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup, if wanting sweeter
1 tsp Thriving Protein Smooth Vanilla
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Chia Seeds
The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Make your raspberry chia jam.
2. Whizz chia seeds to powder then add to a ¼ cup of water, allowing the chia to become a gel. Mash a punnet of raspberries with a fork in a small bowl and add chia gel 1 tsp at a time and mash together until you have a jam consistency (note: you will have chia gel left over, put aside and use at a later time).
3. To make your banana bread french toast place eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla protein in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
4. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and melt butter.
5. Dip banana bread slices in egg mixture, sprinkle with hemp seeds and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden.
6. Divide toast between plates and drizzle with chia jam, top with toasted sliced almonds, extra maple syrup and fresh berries to serve.