Peanut butter and banana will always be a favourite flavour combo for us, chuck in a rice malt ripple and you’ll forever have our hearts. Not only is this a flavour sensation, but it’s so easy to throw together. The sweetest way to start the day, or the perfect treat to indulge in when your sweet tooth comes a-calling, this concoction of banana and peanut deliciousness provides a source of Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, and well as Vitamins B8 & Niacin. We used a low-carb seeded bread as the base, but this would be just as delicious on fresh sourdough.
1 Banana, peeled and sliced
2 sliced of bread, toasted
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1-2 tsp Buckwheat kernels
Pinch Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1 tsp Berry Immune
1. Add a pinch of salt to peanut butter and melt in a small saucepan over a stove or in the microwave for a few seconds.
2. Ripple rice malt syrup through peanut butter.
3. Layer banana slices on toast.
4. Drizzle over peanut butter ripple and sprinkle over some Berry Immune
5. Top with buckwheat kernels and desiccated coconut