There’s gummies. Then there’s watermelon, strawberry and mango flavoured gummies. And then there’s all of the above plus Collagen Beauty, which equals delicious bites of beautifying candy that will work magic on your skin, hair and nails. Top with some silky coconut ribbons, coconut yogurt and fresh mango, and you’ve got yourself the perfect Summer beauty breakfast that’s low in sugar and high in skin glow benefits.
400ml Watermelon juice (you can also use your fave preferred juice)
2 ripe mangos, cut into cubes
1 Young coconut
1 cup water
½ cup of Natural Gelatin, bloomed
8 tbsp Collagen Beauty™ Waterberry
Method for gummies (prepare the night before)
- Bloom the gelatin as per packet instructions.
- Add Waterberry Collagen Beauty to the watermelon juice
- Heat the watermelon juice over low heat ever so slightly
- Add bloomed gelatin to the heated liquid
- Mix and pour into prepared tray
- Top with half of your cubed mango
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until gelatin has set
- Turn out jelly onto a board, you may need to run the back of the mould under a warm tap to soften the edges.
- Cut into 24 delicious pieces
Method for Parfait:
- Open the young coconut. With a knife, shave off the husk around the top of the coconut until you hit the shell. Then take the heel of a large knife and firmly break through the shell (you may want to drain a little water out). Continue cutting into the shell, 3/4 way around the top of the coconut. Peel back the newly-made "lid" from the coconut, and drain the water. Use a spoon to scoop out all the coconut meat, dragging the spoon around the inside of the coconut to create ribbons of silky coconut.
- To Serve, place coconut yoghurt at the bottom of your cup, top with jelly cubes, young coconut ribbons and fresh mango cubes.