1 large fillet of sashimi grade salmon (or smoked salmon if you can’t get sashimi)
1 head of broccoli florets
1 carrot, spiralled
1 zucchini, spiralled
60g baby spinach
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup orange juice
4 tbs olive oil
4 tsp finely grated ginger
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp sesame oil
sesame seeds, for topping
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas, toasted
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Biodynamic Rain-Fed Brown Rice
1. Cook rice according to packet instructions.
2. Place a fry pan over medium high heat. Add in pepitas (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan - and no oil). Shake the pan every so often to prevent them from burning. Once they turn slightly golden brown (after about 4-5 mins) pour out onto a plate to let them cool.
3. Fry the broccoli in little olive oil until slightly charred.
4. Arrange Salmon, broccoli, carrot, zucchini, spinach, red onion, avocado, rice and pepitas in a bowl all pretty like.
5. Mix orange juice, olive oil, ginger, garlic and sesame oil in a jug. Drizzle over your bowl, and top with sesame seeds.