700g boneless rib eye steak
1 pear, peeled and chopped
¼ cup tamari
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 tbsp gochujang (preferably all natural)
1 spring onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
1.5 cups rice
1 bunch of broccolini
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Slice across the steak grain into 5mm thick slices.
- In a blender add pear, soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, broth concentrate, garlic, ginger and gochujang, blend until pureed.
- In a container, add the sauce mixture and steak, making sure all the steak is covered with the sauce. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight. If you get stuck, 30 mins will do the trick.
- Cook rice to packet instructions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over high heat. Cook broccoli for 3-4 minutes until tender. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add another tbsp of olive oil, then working in batches, add steak to the pan in and cook, flipping once, until charred and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat until all the steak is cooked, add the broccoli back into the pan to gently heat.
- Garnish with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds.