2 cloves garlic
5 tbsp olive oil (to cook)
500g beef mince
200g spinach (fresh or frozen, if frozen defrosted)
Jumbo flour tortillas/wraps
150g feta cheese
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add onion and garlic for 1 min.
- Add beef mince and cook through.
- Add Beef Bone Broth Concentrate and spinach, mix through cooked beef.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly and wash the saucepan.
- Add feta and Veggie Hero to the beef mixture and mix through.
- Take a wrap and spoon some mixture onto one side and spread to make a half moon. Fold over to make a half circle.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in the medium saucepan and cook the wrap for a few minutes (until golden brown) on both sides.
- Cook all wraps, cut into 3 wedges and serve warm with slices of lemon to squeeze on top.
- Add to your fortnightly meal rotation for flavour and nutrition.
Ready in: 30 mins
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy