250g pumpkin cubed
1 tbsp of tahini
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp ground cumin
1 small garlic clove (minced)
1 400g can of chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp Beef Bone Broth Hearty Original
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place pumpkin on a baking tray and drizzle over with olive oil.
- Bake until soft (approx 30 minutes).
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve on toast soldiers, crackers, vegetable sticks or just eat off the spoon (one for baby - one for mummy).