2 cups hazelnuts, roasted
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp hmalayan crystal salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1/2 cup Choc Whiz
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roast the hazelnuts for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted.
3. Place the hazelnuts in a jar with the lid fastened and shake to remove the papery outer shells.
4. Pop the roasted hazelnuts into a high powered blender to make a smooth hazelnut paste. This take 7-10 minutes, taking the time to scrape down the sides and keep the blender running. Once the paste is formed, add the other ingredients and whizz on medium to incorporate, this should take about 1 minute.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks (but it probably won't last that long).