400g can coconut cream
250g dairy free chocolate buttons
¾ cup toasted almonds, finely chopped (optional)
iceblock mould and wooden sticks
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
2 or 3 tbsp Berry Immune
- Place bananas, coconut cream and Berry Immune in a Blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an ice block mould of 10 then add in wooden ice block sticks.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- When pops are frozen, lay a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and place in the freezer for the finished pops.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate buttons, and mix through the chopped almonds and pour into a glass.
- Remove one pop from the mould and plunge into the melted chocolate up to half way, allow excess to drip back into glass.
- Place on the baking tray and put back into the freezer. Repeat until all 10 are covered in dipped chocolate.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to devour.
Servings: Makes 10 ice blocks
Ready in: 20 mins + 3 hours to set
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy