1 cup fresh or frozen fruit of choice (we used strawberries and raspberries)
1 tbsp water
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
Almond butter (or your choice of nut butter)
Bread of your choice
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1 tbsp Berry Immune
- Heat fruit and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is heated through and begins to break down and bubble.
- Use a potato masher to mash the fruit to an even consistency
- Stir in the chia seeds and lemon juice until combined. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Berry Immune.
- Give the jam one final good stir. Then serve immediately, or transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- To make cute heart toast cook toast to desired level
- Spread the nut butter over the toast.
- Place groups of three dollops on the toast, then using a toothpick, smear down the jam to form heart shapes.