3 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
3 large eggs
½ cup almond butter
⅓ cup maple syrup
¾ cup almond flour
½ cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup blueberries
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tray with olive oil.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, protein and spice in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together almond butter, eggs, bananas and maple until combined.
- Fold in dry mixture, mix to combine.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 10 mins then turn out to a wire rack.