250 ml Plant Milk
1 cup dried black (quick cooking) tapioca pearls
1.5 L water
1 tsp of Velvet Latte or Matcha Latte
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1. Boil 1.5 L of water in a saucepan.
2. Place the tapioca pearls in the boiling water. Gently stir until floating to the top of the water and the pearls have increased in size.
3. Drain with running cold water, then place in the fridge to cool.
4. Place latte powder of choice, maple syrup, ¼ cup water in a jug and stir to combine. Add plant milk.
5. Place ½ cup of tapioca pearls in the bottom of a glass, add latte milk.