1 cup filtered water
1/2 cup powdered monk fruit
1 cup & 1 tsp filtered water
¼ tsp natural peppermint extract
- Line a 20cm x 20cm pan or container with baking paper. Line it a second time so the edges come up all four sides of the container.
- Place the gelatin and 1/2 cup of water in a large mixing bowl, stir through then allow it to sit to bloom.
- Heat the powdered monk fruit, 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Then bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile mix Berry Immune with 1 tsp of water in a cup.
- Turn your mixer or beaters on low and slowly add the stream of syrup mixture to the gelatin to combine.
- Turn the speed to high on the mixer, add in the peppermint extract and continue beating until the mixture becomes thick and creamy. It can take up to 10 minutes in total, but take care not to over whip because it will set in the bowl.
- Drip in the velvet latte. Then ripple with a skewer or end of a teaspoon
- Pour into your prepared tray, refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm and no longer sticky.
- Once set, remove from the container and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Serves 12 pieces
Ready in 2 hours