This bowl is a winner winner gyoza dinner, or hey, lunch too! With Avocado for some healthy fats, and some additional greens and cucumbers, get ready for a flavour explosion, perfectly balancing out the caramelised crunch of gyoza. With the addition of our Chicken Bone Broth which contains zinc and B vitamins to support immunity, energy and gut wellbeing, there's a lot to love about devouring this bowl! You can make this bowl with your choice of Beef, Chicken or Vegetable broth.
6-8 good quality frozen gyoza dumplings
1/2 cup water
1 cucumber or 3 baby cucumbers
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp sesame seeds
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp honey
2 tsp tamari
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chilli flakes
1. Fry gyoza in a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil for 2 minutes.
2. Mix 1 tbsp Chicken Broth Homestyle Original in ½ cup water, then pour into the pan.
3. Cover with a lid and let cook for 4-6 minutes.
4. Divide gyoza, avocado, cucumber and peas into 2 bowls.
5. Drizzle with honey, tamari, sesame oil, mayonnaise.
6. Scatter over sesame seeds and chilli flakes.