½ a cauliflower
1 cup tapioca flour
1 cup rice milk powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pink Himalayan crystal salt
1 tsp pepper
½ cup water
1 litre coconut oil (for frying)
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 tbsp of Sriracha or hot sauce
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Cut cauliflower into florets (wings).
2. Mix the tapioca flour, broth, rice milk powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper together. Add water to form a batter. Should be thick.
3. Heat the oil ready to fry. Test a little piece to make sure it is ready.
4. Dunk each floret into the batter and straight into the oil. Add 10 pieces in batches into the oil at any one time (depending on the size of the pot) to make sure it is not overcrowded, otherwise the tapioca flour will make them stick together. Cook for about 2-3 mins, or until golden.
5. Drain on a plate covered with paper towel.
6. Serve immediately.