1 small to medium head of cauliflower
2 cups halved small cherry tomatoes
1/2 small red onion finely minced
1 small cucumber finely chopped
1 large handful finely chopped fresh parsley
1 handful finely chopped fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup olive oil
juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
Cracked pepper to taste
The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
- Cut your cauliflower into large florets and add to a food processor. Pulse until your cauliflower is a fine crumb (if you don’t have a food processor, you can use a box grater). Add your riced cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Add your chopped onion to a bowl of water to give them a milder taste, drain when ready to use.
- Put a tbsp of olive oil into a skillet over a medium low heat and add your pine nuts, toast until golden, ensuring not to burn.
- To the cauliflower add your tomatoes, cucumber, onion and herbs and toss together.
- To make the dressing whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, and pour over your cauliflower mix. Top with fresh mint leaves, toasted pine nuts.