1 small to medium head of cauliflower
2 cups halved small cherry tomatoes
1/2 small red onion finely minced
1 small cucumber finely chopped
1 large handful finely chopped fresh parsley
1 handful finely chopped fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup olive oil
juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
Cracked pepper to taste
The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
- Cut your cauliflower into large florets and add to a food processor. Pulse until your cauliflower is a fine crumb (if you don’t have a food processor, you can use a box grater). Add your riced cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Add your chopped onion to a bowl of water to give them a milder taste, drain when ready to use.
- Put a tbsp of olive oil into a skillet over a medium low heat and add your pine nuts, toast until golden, ensuring not to burn.
- To the cauliflower add your tomatoes, cucumber, onion and herbs and toss together.
- To make the dressing whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper, and pour over your cauliflower mix. Top with fresh mint leaves, toasted pine nuts.