500 g chicken thighs
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp chili powder
4 tsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp olive oil
2 ears of corn
1 tbsp pickled jalapenos, sliced
1/2 small red onion, diced
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 green capsicum, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
packet of 10 Blue Corn Tortillas
2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1 1/2 cups The Wholefood Pantry Biodynamic Rain-Fed Rice
1. Bring the spices and salt together in a bowl.
2. Cook your rice according to packet instructions, fluff with a fork and leave uncovered for 5 minutes to allow steam to escape.
3. To char the corn, toast over a gas flame or shave kernels into a dry frypan and toast on a medium heat until charred.
4. In a pan, fry together rice, onion, capsicum, picked jalapenos, and half the spice mixture, in olive oil until cooked through and crispy.
5. Then fry the chicken with the remaining half of the spice mixture, in olive oil until cooked through and crispy.
6. Heat tortillas according to packet instructions.
7. Serve all together and garnish with lime wedges and coriander.