1 ¼ cups of almond meal
1 free range, organic egg
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup coconut oil
Pinch of pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
⅓ cup dark chocolate buttons, roughly chopped
⅓ cup almonds, chopped and roasted
⅓ cup hemp seeds
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Preheat oven to 175°C, toast almonds for 10 minutes then roughly chop.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
3. Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounds and place on a lined baking tray.
4. With the back of a spoon, press in the centre of each cookie.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch the cookies as they cook quickly.