1 1/4 cups of almond meal
1 free range, organic egg
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Thriving Protein Smooth Vanilla
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons, roughly chopped
1/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds, chopped and roasted
1/3 cup The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 175°C, toast almonds for 10 minutes then roughly chop.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
3. Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounds and place on a lined baking tray.
4. With the back of a spoon, press in the centre of each cookie.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch the cookies as they cook quickly.