2 cups dark chocolate buttons (dairy free)
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup nut butter, melted
5 unflavoured rice cakes
1 cup nuts of your choice (we used toasted almonds and hazelnuts)
Flaky sea salt
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
2 tbsp Collagen Beauty Caramel
1. Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil (we used a double boiler method).
2. Add the nut butter and Collagen Beauty to the chocolate and mix until smooth.
3. Crumble your rice cakes into the mixture, then add nuts and mix.
4. Transfer to a lined baking sheet, pat down until very well packed and evenly distributed.
5. Top with flaky sea salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set firm.
6. Cut or break into chunks