2 bananas, frozen
400 g can coconut cream
2 tbsp Thriving Protein Classic Cacao Choc
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
250 g The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons, melted
1. Place bananas, coconut milk, Thriving Protein, avocado and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a mould of 10 paddle pops.
3. Freeze for 3 hours or until completely frozen.
4. When pops are frozen, lay a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray and place in freezer for the finished pops.
5. Then over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate buttons and pour into a glass.
6. Remove one smoothie pop from the mould and plunge into the melted chocolate up to half way, allow excess to drip back into glass.
8. Place on the baking tray and put back into the freezer. Repeat until all 10 are covered in dipped chocolate.