4 egg whites (140 g)
3/4 cup lakanto monkfruit classic sweetener (any powdered sweetener of choice)
2 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp tapioca flour
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
3 tbsp Choc Whiz
- Preheat the oven to 120C fan force.
- Whisk the egg whites until they lightly peak then add the sweetener, tapioca flour and vanilla. Continue to whisk until thick and hold a stiff peak and sugar is dissolved.
- Sprinkle in Choc whiz and beat for a few more seconds to combine.
- Using a non-stick baking tray with baking paper, spoon dollops of mixture into rustic rounds.
- Next place the mixture into the oven and bake for approximately 1 hr minutes until firm on the outside.