1/2 cup Peanuts + extra for topping
3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
500g The Wholefood Pantry Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Buttons
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds + extra for topping
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Dates
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas + extra for topping
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Brown Rice Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Toast the peanuts, almonds and pepitas for 10 minutes.
2. Melt chocolate using a double boiler method, mix in maple syrup and salt.
3. Open up the dates and add ½ tsp of peanut butter to the centre then close up again.
4. Melt the remaining peanut butter using a microwave or double boiler method.
5. Add toasted nuts and dates to the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
6. Lay out a sheet of baking paper into a 23 x 33cm (or thereabouts) baking tray and pour in chocolate nut mixture.
7.Swirl over melted peanut butter.
8. Top with remaining nuts.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hrs or overnight.