1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups almond milk
4 tbsp Natural Gelatin
3 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
5 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Poder
4 tbsp Collagen Beauty
1. Bloom Gelatin in 1 cup of water.
2. In a pot, heat almond milk until hot but not boiling, add vanilla extract and salt.
3. Add cacao powder and Collagen Beauty into a bowl with 2 tbsp of boiling water, stir to combine, then add to heated milk, stir again until combined.
4. Add in gelatin and stir until dissolved.
5. Pour into a silicone mould tray, refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
6. Turn out and cut into cubes, keep refrigerated.
Note: Some cacao may settle at the bottom of the gummies once set, this can be easily cut off with a wet knife.