200 g smooth peanut butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
85 g buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
30 g salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
2 frozen bananas
1/4 cup plant milk
225 g The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
100 g Clean Protein Vanilla Cookie Dough
1/2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
100 g The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. Combine melted peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, flour, 70 g Clean Protein, baking powder and dark chocolate buttons in a bowl.
3. Mix until combined.
4. Place into biodegradable baking paper and form a 'log' shape, then roll up and place into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
5. Cut into 8-10 pieces, form into rounds, top with chopped peanuts, place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
6. Allow cookies to cool completely before making sandwiches.
7. To make nice-cream, place frozen bananas into a blender with 30 g of protein and 1/4 cup plant milk, blend until it forms a nice cream texture (place into the freezer to firm up if needed).
8. Scoop a tablespoon of nicecream onto a cookie and top with another cookie to make a sandwich. Eat immediately!