It’s no secret that we have a bit of a sweet tooth here at Nutra, and there are some days that all we feel like snacking on is some sweet sweet cookie dough (cue Homer Simpson gurgle). We’re more than aware that cookie dough straight from the bowl isn’t all that good for you, so we decided to take matters into our own hands and what resulted is our new favourite treat, Cookie Dough Nicecream! Using our go to ‘quickie bickies’ recipe, we recommend eating straight away (you don’t have to tell us twice), there’s enough nicecream to make 2 serves so you can share with someone lucky. You’ll have leftover cookies too (win-win, right?), so you could make double the nice cream mixture and treat even more lucky someones to this decadent treat, or you can save the extra cookies to enjoy by themselves.
4 large frozen bananas
1/4 cup plant milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 free range, organic egg
2 tbsp Lover's Latte
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Combine Lover's Latte and Coconut Oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of coconut sugar and the egg, stir to combine.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into mounts and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once the bickies have cooled, and you’re ready to eat, place bananas, 2 bickies and plant milk in a high powered blender. Blend until combined.
- Serve into 2 bowls and crumble over 1-2 more bickies. Serve immediately.