1 400g can chickpeas
1 tbsp smoked paprika
Sprinkle of salt and pepper
1 cubed sweet potato
2 cups brussels sprouts (about 12), finely chopped
1.5 cups kale, chopped/stems removed
1/4 cup olive oil, + 1tbsp for dressing & extra for drizzling
½ cup feta, crumbled
½ cup pumpkin seeds
1 orange, juiced
Splash of honey
Splash of apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rinse and drain canned chickpeas. drizzle with olive oil, and toss with smoked paprika, vegetable broth and salt & pepper. On the same baking sheet, add sweet potato & drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
4. Add finely chopped brussels sprouts and chopped kale to a salad bowl.
5. Pour over ½ of the orange juice and ¼ cup of olive oil, toss through to soften the ingredients.
6. Add cooked chickpeas, sweet potato, feta & pumpkin seeds
7. Combine the remaining orange juice, apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, yoghurt and honey to a jar, shake well and pour over salad.