1/2 cup macadamias
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pesticide Free Almonds, roughly chopped
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Chips
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Shredded Coconut
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
3 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil, melted
3 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Acai Berry Blend
1 tbsp Clean Protein Vanilla Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cinnamon, Acai Berry Blend, Clean Protein and Coconut yoghurt.
3. Spread combined ingredients over a lined baking tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then check every few minutes until everything is a nice golden brown.
5. Allow to cool, then add cinnamon, and mix together.
6. Store Granola in an air tight container.
7. Serve with 1/2 cup of your yoghurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of Clean Protein per person.
8. Ripple 1 tablespoon of Acai Berry Blend through the yoghurt and enjoy with Granola.