1 yellow onion, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 inch of ginger, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoon of coconut or olive oil
3/4 of a cup cashews
3 teaspoons garam masala
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoons coriander
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon fennel seed ground
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Veggies of your choice based on season (we used 1 carrots, 1 capcium, 1 zucchini, ¼ pumpkin)
1 can coconut milk
Leafy greens (we used kale)
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with coriander, rice and naan
1/2 a cup of Vegetable Broth Miso Ramen (or broth of choice)
- Sauté the onion in some oil until translucent,
- Move your onion to the side and add spices into the pan. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the garlic and tomato pasta. Cook for a further minute.
- Add in the veggies and cook sizzle them for 2-3 minutes, then pour in the Vegetable Broth Miso Ramen veggie stock and coconut milk.
- Let everything simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked.
- Add in the leafy greens, ½ cup of cashews and cook for a couple of mins.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and coriander. Serve this with remaining cashews, rice and naan.
Ready in: 15 minutes