250g store bought pizza dough
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
4-5 cherry tomatoes, slides into 3 mm rounds
6-8 fresh small basil leaves
- Crank up the oven to 250 C.
- Divide the pizza dough into two ½ cup size portions, and then with the remaining dough, divide into 6 little pieces.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the three larger pieces into about 15 cm diameters.
- Roll the 4 smaller pieces into slightly elongated balls, attach two to a larger piece to create the bunny shape, then repeat for the remaining pieces.
- Smear with a little tomato paste on the ‘belly’ part of the dough, (leave room for drawing on the face) sprinkle over the Veggie Hero and cheese mixture and top with sliced tomato.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dough is cooked. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5-10 mins.
- Add the broth concentrate to a piping bag with a thin nozzle or a biodegradable sandwich bag, trim a tiny part off the top then pipe the broth concentrate into eyes and a mouth shape, then add the basil leaves.
Servings: 4 mini pizzas or 2 bigger pizzas
Ready in: 15 mins + 15 mins baking time
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy