For the meringue
4 egg whites 140 g
3/4 cup lakanto monkfruit classic sweetener or any powdered sweetener of choice
2 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
5 whole passionfruit
230 ml plant milk of choice
30 ml maple syrup or 3 tbsp coconut sugar
Fruit and Toppings
1 punnet strawberries
1 punnet blueberries
1 punnet raspberries
1 tub Coyo vanilla yogurt
Coconut toasted chips
40 g The Wholefood Pantry Tapioca Flour
2 tbsp Collagen Beauty™ Tropical
1. Preheat the oven to 100C fan force.
2. Whisk the egg whites until they lightly peak then add the sweetener, cornflour and vanilla. Continue to whisk until thick and hold a stiff peak.
3. Using a non-stick baking tray with baking paper, pipe or spoon the mixture into 6 even rounds.
4. Next place the mixture into the oven and bake for approximately 45 - 55 minutes until firm on the outside.
5. Whilst they bake, halve the passion fruits and scoop the pulp into a fine-mesh sieve or nut milk bag.
6. Add the sifted arrowroot starch to a pan over medium heat and pour in the milk a bit at a time. Whisk well until the starch is completely dissolved and there are no lumps.
7. Add in the maple syrup, stir well and bring the mixture to a boil while continuing to stir.
8. Once the curd starts to thicken, remove the pot from the heat and add the passion fruit juice and Collagen Beauty™ Tropical, stirring vigorously for a minute until it turns into a dense and glossy curd.
9. Transfer the passion fruit curd into a clean jar and let it cool down before serving.
10. Remove the pavlovas from the oven and let them cool.
11. Once cooled, prepare your fruit and nut toppings ready to individually assemble on the shared platter.