2 cups full cream milk (or milk of choice)
1. Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the milk is hot (but not boiling), mix in collagen and gelatin, stirring until completely dissolved.
3. Pour into 4 individual ramekins. Leave to cool, uncovered for about 20 minutes.
4. When cool, cover with a tray and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
5. Dip ramekins into a bowl of hot water for 4 seconds. Carefully run a knife around the edge of each ramekin then tip it upside down onto a small plate.
6. Drizzle over a bit of maple and garnish with berries to serve.
Ready in: Cooks 5 minutes (plus 3 hours to chill)