1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp plain flour
2 cups water
2 tbsp cream
*Pan juices from the roast chicken are optional but even more epic, like seriously!
4 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Original
- Add butter and flour into a medium saucepan to form a rue.
- Cook over medium heat to cook off the rawness of the flour, about 4-5 mins.
- If you have pan juices, heat in a large pan.
- Add rue to pan juices and combine.
- Mix together water and chicken bone broth powder and add a little at a time. Stir/whisk constantly to form a sauce.
- Once you are happy with the consistency, take off the heat and add cream and salt and pepper to taste. The longer you cook the thicker it will become.
- Serve hot over roast chicken (or in fact just about anything savoury - it is that good)
Ready in: 25 mins