115g dark chocolate
3 large eggs
½ cup coconut sugar
½ teaspoon instant coffee - optional
- Preheat the oven to 200°c. Butter and dust 4 small ramekins or a silicone muffin tray with lover’s latte set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter using a double boiler method or using a microwave (in 30 second increments).
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until well combined. Whisk in the melted chocolate along with the Lover’s Latte, protein powder, collagen, and coffee if desired.
- Divide mixture into ramekins/moulds filling almost to the top and bake for 10 minutes (for larger ramekins bake for about another 2 minutes) until the edges begin to pull away from the ramekins but the centre is still wobbly.
- Let stand for about 3 minutes for the cake to sink back down.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with your choice of ice cream.