3 x 100 ml water (separated)
3 x 250 ml recently boiled water
- Bloom Blueberry Gutsy Gummies mix by adding the 100 ml water to the gelatin in a jug and mix until you have an even texture
- Mix 250 ml of recently boiled water into the bloomed gelatin and stir until dissolved. Allow the mix to cool down to room temperature.
- Pour into molds or a silicone cake mould, ensuring the mixture only takes up ⅓ of the mold height. Set in the fridge for 1 hour or until the mixture is set, then you’re ready to make the next layer.
- Repeat step 1-3 with the Strawberry Gutsy Gummies. Wait for the mixture to cool slightly (10 mins) Pour over the set blueberry layer.
- Repeat step 1-3 with the Mango Gutsy Gummies. Wait for the mixture to cool slightly (10 mins). pour over the set Strawberry layer.
Servings: Makes 24 gummies
Ready in: 20 minutes + 3 hours setting time
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy