2 cups cavelo nero (Tuscan Kale)
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
2 potato, peeled and cubed
1 bunch parsley, sliced
4 sticks celery, sliced
1 leek, sliced
2 zucchini, sliced
1 bulb of garlic, sliced
1-2 tsp pepper
1 ltr water
2 Tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
1-2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Heat a little oil in a large pot, add in leek, zucchini, parsley, cauliflower, three quarters of your garlic, potato, celery and fry for 5-7 minutes until softened slightly.
2. Add in water and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add in cavelo nero, cook for a further 5 minutes or until everything is tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a shallow fry pan, fry the sourdough and remaining garlic in a little olive oil & salt.
4. Drain ingredients, reserving cooking liquid then add to a blender along with salt, pepper and a ladle full of the cooking liquid. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste.
5. Serve in bowls with sourdough croutons & crispy garlic, drizzle with olive oil.