½ cup water 1 tbsp extra
200 ml coconut milk
¼ cup Natural Gelatin
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
4 tsp Acai Berry Blend
1. To make your jellies, bloom your gelatin by adding 1/2 cup water and gelatin in a bowl together, combine and leave for a couple of minutes.
2. Heat coconut milk in a saucepan and take off the heat just before it starts to simmer, then add to the gelatin and mix to allow to fully dissolve. Take care not to boil the coconut milk.
3. Add maple syrup and Acai Berry Blend and stir well to combine.
4. Pour into silicone moulds and set in the fridge for an hour or until firm.
5. While your jelly drops are setting, make the chia jam by placing frozen strawberries, chia seeds and remaining water in a food processor until combined, place in fridge and allow to cool.
6. To serve, top jellies with chia jam and strawberries.