1 kg Lamb mince
2 heaped tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
1 level tablespoon ground chilli
1 level tablespoon ground cumin
4 level tablespoons sumac
1 good handful of shelled pistachio nuts
1 bunch of fresh mint, leaves picked
1 red onion , peeled and very finely sliced
1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
extra virgin olive oil
4 large flatbreads or tortilla wraps
zucchini, sliced into ribbons
1 tub natural Greek Yoghurt
1x Lebanese Cucumber
2x Garlic cloves, crushed
Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
- Place a griddle pan over a grill set to its highest setting. Once heated, grill your flatbreads in your dry griddle pan, flipping once.
- Place your mince in a large bowl along with your thyme, chilli, cumin, sumac, parsley, half your mint leaves, Vegetable Broth powder, and salt and pepper to your liking. Mix until well combined, but don’t overwork your mince.
- Divide your mince into 12 equal pieces and get yourself 12 skewers (we used rosemary stems). With damp hands shape the meat around each skewer.
- Grill koftas until golden on all sizes.
- While koftas are cooking, make your tzatziki. Deseed and grate your cucumber, and give it a good squeeze over your sink to remove excess liquid, combine with greek yoghurt, crushed garlic, the zest of your lemon and a small handful of chopped mint leaves, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, either enjoy flatbreads and koftas separately or enjoy together with tzatziki, if you would like to you can also thread your zucchini ribbons on to your skewers.