2 granny smith apples
2-3 tbsp water
2-3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp mild english mustard
2 tsp Vegetable Broth Low Fodmap Veggie
- Peel, core and chop apples into small pieces.
- Cut the nectarines into small pieces.
- Place apples and nectarines in a medium saucepan with the water and cook for 20 mins or until soft.
- Add the Vegetable Broth, maple and mustard and whizz in a blender or similar into a smooth sauce
- Optional: Place back in saucepan and cook down for another 20 mins to form a thick sauce
- Serve with pork belly
Ready in: 45 mins