2 free range eggs
2 slices of sourdough
1 garlic clove
2 tbsp of philadelphia cheese
salt & pepper
squeeze of lemon juice
handful of herbs, we used parsley leaves
1 tsp dukkah
Pinch of chilli flakes
- Boil a saucepan and place eggs in gently, cook for 6 minutes then place into a bowl with ice and water to stop the egg cooking through.
- Peel the eggs and cut into quarters.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Rub the garlic clove over the toast.
- Smear toast with philly cheese and avocado.
- Squeeze over lemon.
- Place eggs on top of the avocado/philly cheese toast.
- Sprinkle with broth, dukkah, herbs and chilli flakes to serve.
Servings: 1 hungry person
Ready in: 15 mins
Difficulty level: Easy-peasy