½ cup nuts of your choice, chopped (we used pecans, macadamias & hazelnuts)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Raw Almonds, chopped
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Chips
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Shredded Coconut
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Nibs
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Linseeds
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Chia Seeds
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, melted
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup (optional)
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
Acai Berry Blend, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 180C and prepare two baking trays.
2. Add all your dry ingredients except for linseeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and Acai Berry Blend in a large bowl and stir until combined.
3. Combine coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and maple syrup (if using) in a separate bowl, whisking well.
4. Add your wet mixture to the dry, stirring well ensuring that your dry ingredients are well coated.
5. Divide your mixture between the two baking trays and place in oven for 10-15 minutes, keep an eye on your granola from about 10 minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn, you want it to be a lovely golden-brown colour.
6. Remove from the oven when ready and while cooling stir through your linseeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds.
7. To serve, scoop out desired amount of coconut yoghurt and sprinkle Acai Berry Blend to taste preference, top with granola.
Note: Your delicious granola should last in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks, if you can make it last that long.