½ cup nuts of your choice, chopped (we used pecans, macadamias & hazelnuts)
½ cup raw almonds, chopped
1 cup coconut chips
1 cup shredded coconut
½ cup sunflower kernels
½ cup pepitas
¼ cup cacao nibs
½ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup linseeds
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup hemp seeds
2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
Pinch of pink himalayan crystal salt
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
NUTRA ORGANICS PRODUCTS
2 tsp Acai Berry Blend
1. Preheat your oven to 180C and prepare two baking trays.
2. Add all your dry ingredients except for linseeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, and Acai Berry Blend in a large bowl and stir until combined.
3. Combine coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and maple syrup (if using) in a separate bowl, whisking well.
4. Add your wet mixture to the dry, stirring well ensuring that your dry ingredients are well coated.
5. Divide your mixture between the two baking trays and place in oven for 10-15 minutes, keep an eye on your granola from about 10 minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn, you want it to be a lovely golden-brown colour.
6. Remove from the oven when ready and while cooling stir through your linseeds, chia seeds and hemp seeds.
7. To serve, scoop out desired amount of coconut yoghurt and sprinkle Acai Berry Blend to taste preference, top with granola.
Note: Your delicious granola should last in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks, if you can make it last that long.