1 brown onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red capsicum, chopped
1 can refried beans
1x 400g can Black Beans
1 tbsp Cumin
1 tbsp Ground Coriander
Pickled jalapenos, to serve
Fresh Coriander, to serve
Avocado, sliced, to serve
Sour cream, to serve
Lime, to serve
Corn Chips, to serve
2 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Broth Garden Veggie
Vegan Nutritional Savoury Flakes, to serve
1. In a large saucepan over a medium high heat, fry off onion and garlic, cumin and coriander.
2. Add refried beans then rinsed black beans.
3. Add 2 ½ tbsp broth powder of choice to 500 mls water, then add to pot.
4. Stir and allow to simmer and let the flavours get to know eachother.
5. If you’re wanting to, add in shredded chicken or beef at this point, or leave as is and keep as a delicious meat-free meal.
6. Add capsicum towards the end to keep crunchy.
7. To serve, top with pickled jalapenos, nutritional savoury flakes, fresh coriander, avocado, sour cream (if wanting to, cheek of lime, and crunchy corn chips).