60 ml orange juice
Dash of rice malt syrup
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 pitted cherries
Make it boozy: 45 ml Tequila
1 tablespoon of Collagen Beauty Lemon Lime
- Dampen the edge of the glass with a lime wedge.
- Press the edge of the glass into salt or sugar (depending on preference).
- Juice the lime (to extract approximately 30ml of lime juice).
- In a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice and all your ingredients.
- Shake for 20 seconds and pour into your glass.
- Garnish with rosemary and cherries.
Ready in: 5 minutes