They say good things come in threes, and we couldn’t agree more, especially when it involves three delicious flavours side by side. Say hello to the funnest neapolitan spin on gummies, one that will see the kids loving the gummy goodness. Smooth Vanilla, Classic Cacao Choc and the new kid on the block Strawberries & Cream are the fresh flavours that make up these thriving gummies that will support growth and development, protect immunity and restore gut wellbeing. If you don’t have all three flavours, no stress, you can still make these gummies with one or two flavours.
1 cup water
2 cups plant milk
1. Add water to gelatin and bloom.
2. On a stove top, heat milk to about 60 degrees (or warm enough to dissolve gelatin).
3. Add gelatin to milk and stir to combine.
4. Once combined, divide liquid into three separate bowls. Pour through a sieve if you have any remaining lumps.
5. Add 2 tbsp of Thriving Protein Strawberries & Cream to one of the bowls, stir to combine.
6. Repeat with the remaining flavours.
7. Pour the first flavoured liquid into a gummy mould or large silicone ice cube tray, filling ⅓ way up.
8. Place in the fridge to set for 20 mins.
9. Test to see if the gummies are set, repeat with the remaining flavours.
10. Set for 2+ Hours.